Fragrances and Essential Oils
At Microtek, we have produced microencapsulated fragrance formulations for various applications. A few examples of potential uses include:
- Peel-apart samples, for use in promotional advertising campaigns and magazine inserts.
- Scratch-n-sniff for use in stickers, children’s books, cookbooks, etc.
- Encapsulation of fragrances such as lavender for aromatherapy.
- To extend the efficacy of fragrances in household products, such as detergents, fabric softeners, and cleaning products.
- Use in personal care products.
- Incorporation of encapsulated fragrances into textiles.
Please contact us to discuss your specific fragrance sampling ideas and applications.